Friday, January 25, 2008

The Way - Clay Aiken

Theres something bout the way you look tonight
Theres something bout the way that i can’t take my eyes off you.
Theres something bout the way your lips invite
Maybe its the way that i get nervous when your around.
And I want you to be mine
And if u need a reason why

Its in the way that you move me
And the way that you tease me
The way that I want you tonight
Its in the way that youhold me
And the way that you know me
When I can’t find the right words to say
You feel it in the way, you feel it in the way.

Theres something bout how you stay on my mind
Theres something bout the way that I whisper your name when I’m asleep Oh no..
Maybe its the look you get in your eyes
Oh baby its the way that makes me feel to see you smile
And the reasons they may change but what i’m feeling stays the same.

I can’t put my fingers on just what it is that makes me love you, you baby
So don’t ask me to describe, I get all chokedup inside
Just thinking bout the way..

No comments: